Project designer of objects and furnishings, Elisabetta Furin, was born in Perugia and was awarded an honours degree in Industrial Design at the Faculty of Architecture of the “Sapienza” University of Rome. She has worked for companies and studios in Italy and abroad. She is a specialist in the culture of the project and works as professional designer and as lecturer of design at the Istituto Italiano Design of Perugia. She has been investigating the cross-contamination between Design and Craft for some time. She has always professed a strong bond and true passion for artisan techniques and traditions.
- Design Culture
- Material Design
- Industrial Design, Product and Furniture
- Product and process innovation
- 3D Visualization, Modeling and Rendering
- Graphic and Visual Communication
- (2014) Umbria Regional Authority, collection “Ceramics Made in Umbria”. Web: ceramicamadeinumbria.it
- (2011) B-Trade, corrugated cardboard products and furniture, Perugia (IT). Web: btrade-italy.com
- (2009) Knoll International, Home Furniture and Office Systems, Foligno – Perugia (IT). Web: knoll-int.com
- (2009) Disguincio, Indoor and Outdoor Design, Pordenone (IT). Web: disguincio.com
- (2008) Alcantara®, Material Design, Narni – Terni (IT). Web: alcantara.it
- (2008) Emu Group, Outdoor Furniture, Marsciano – Perugia (IT). Web: me.emu.it
- (2007) Fabriano, Fedrigoni Cartiere, Stationery, Fabriano – Ancona (IT). Web: fabriano.com
- (2006) Candido Curvati, Bending Wood Products, Cantù – Como (IT). Web: candidocurvati.com
- (2011) Studiomartino.5, Design and Communication. Rome (IT) | Web: studiomartino5.it
- (2010) Doshi Levien, Product and Furniture Design. London (UK) | Web: doshilevien.com
- (from 2011, at present) Design, 3d Visualization and Rendering Teacher, at Istituto Italiano Design, Perugia (IT) Industrial and Interior Design Courses. Web: istitutoitalianodesign.it
- (Academic Year 2010/2011) Academic Tutor for Designing Atelier 1, Professor Sabrina Lucibello, Bachelor of Industrial Design, Faculty of Architecture “Ludovico Quaroni” – Sapienza – University of Rome, Italy
- (from 2009, to 2012) Arte e Critica magazine, Art&Design section. Web: arteecritica.it
- (from 2009, to 2012) DIID, Disegno Industriale | Industrial Design magazine. Web: www.disegnoindustriale.net
- (2014) Contemporary Banquet, collection Ceramics Made in Umbria: HOMI, Milan.
- (2014) Contemporary Banquet, collection Ceramics Made in Umbria: Sensational Umbria, Perugia.
- (2014) Fuurin, Mitate, Luigi and Ramo projects, DUG – Designer Umbria Generation, Corciano (PG).
- (2013) Luigi tray : Source | Self-made Design, Florence (IT).
- (2013) Di Cotti e di Crudi set for Briziarelli, Spoleto a Colori, Spoleto (IT).
- (2013) Di Cotti e di Crudi set for Briziarelli, ExpoEdilizia, Rome (IT).
- (2008) Ramo project: Sun, Rimini (IT). Romadesign+, Rome (IT).
- (2007) Unsacco e Tronchi projects, Sun, Rimini (IT).
- (2007) Oyster project, Abitare il Tempo, Verona (IT). Romadesign+, Rome (IT).
- (2009) Master of Industrial Design and Visual Communication, first-class degree, Faculty of Architecture “Ludovico Quaroni” – Sapienza – University of Rome, Italy
- (2006) Bachelor of Industrial Design, first-class degree, Faculty of Architecture “Ludovico Quaroni” – Sapienza – University of Rome, Italy
- (2003) High School Diploma (classical studies), Liceo “Annibale Mariotti” Perugia (IT)
(Photo by Red Seal – Web: redseal.eu)